spin.js is an animated CSS3 loading spinner with VML fallback for IE. It dynamically creates spinning activity indicators that can be used as resolution-independent replacement for AJAX loading GIFs.
Also you can use spin.js as a jQuery plugin.
- No images, no external CSS
- No dependencies (jQuery is supported, but not required)
- Highly configurable
- Resolution independent
- Uses VML as fallback in old IEs
- Uses @keyframe animations, falling back to setTimeout()
- Works in all major browsers, including IE6
- MIT License