We’re looking for an experienced designer to own the look-and-feel of Bandzoogle. There are many aspects to this role, including revamping our front end and branding, polishing UIs, and helping to design new tools and mobile apps for musicians. You should be able to both produce and implement your designs using clean, responsive, cross-browser HTML/CSS.
- A strong portfolio that includes branding and application design.
- Expert-level HTML/CSS skills. Experience with SASS is a plus.
- The ability to be productive in a distributed team environment. Our 16-member team is spread across Canada, UK and USA; we work where we love to be.
- The ability to work within a large web application (we use Ruby on Rails).
- This is a full-time position. No contractors please.
What we offer
Beside working on fun projects that empower musicians, Bandzoogle offers:
- A competitive salary plus generous performance bonuses.
- A fast paced startup atmosphere, with the stability of an established, profitable company.
- A family-friendly schedule — no overtime or weekends.
- Health insurance for US and Canadian employees.
- Reimbursement of home office expenses, computer, and use of co-working spaces.
- $1k/year “learning budget”. Expense whatever you want to learn about.
- Yearly meet-ups in fun locations, family included!
To apply for this position
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Lead Designer” (this is important, we filter out the rest). Include a link to a portfolio with responsive examples (please no attachments!), and an example of what you think is a well-designed website for a musician or band.